IV Insertion and Infusion
Do you want to learn the ins and outs of IV infusions and perfect your IV insertion skills?
Intravenous therapy is a medical technique that delivers a liquid directly into a person’s vein. The intravenous route of administration is commonly used for rehydration solutions or to provide nutrition of vitamins and minerals like zinc, biotin, and more!
- Learn information about different IV infusions.
- Learn how to properly administer medications.
- Learn how to properly insert IV’s.
- Learn about Medispa drugs and medications.
- Must be RN or LPN certified.